If you do not wish to receive a cookie from the site, you must set up your browser in order to activate the notification when you receive a cookie, so that you can decide whether to accept it or not. In any case, please consider that if you disable cookies in your browser, you will not be able to take full advantage of all the features of the site such as automatic links and other custom features.
Types of cookies
According to the features and use, cookies are divided in different categories:
- Technical cookies: Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of these cookies, the site or some parts of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used regardless of user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
- Performance Cookies: Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The Data Controller uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information on the activity of users on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages they visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
- Third-party tracking cookies: Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come for marketing campaigns. The Data Controller may use this information to compile reports and improve the site. Cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Cookies of this type are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
- Cookies for the integration of third-party functions: Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functions on the site (for example, comment forms or icons of social networks that allow visitors to share the site contents). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of the partner sites or in any case offer the function present on the site. The Data Controller is not required to request the user's consent for technical cookies, as these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service. For other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the user in accordance with current legislation through specific browser configurations and computer programs or devices that are easy and user friendly. The Data Controller reminds the user that cookie preferences can be changed at any time. Cookies can also be disabled from the browser at any time, but this operation may prevent the user from using certain parts of the Website.
Certain particular cases:
- Google Analytics : The site may include components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). These are third-party cookies used to collect and analyse anonymous information on the behaviour of site use by visitors. These cookies are used to store non-personal information. Google Analytics protects the privacy of your data. For more information, please refer to the link below: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on their browser the opt-out component provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Heat mapping and session recording: The heat mapping services are used to identify which areas of a page are the object of the cursor or click of the mouse in order to detect which of them attract the most interest. These services allow monitoring and analysing traffic data and are used to keep track of user behaviour. Some of these services may record sessions and make them available for later viewing.
How to disable cookies through the browser
Most internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies automatically. The user can change these settings to block cookies or to warn them when cookies are sent to their device. Each browser has different procedures for managing the settings. Click on one of the links below to get specific instructions: Microsoft Windows Explorer - Google Chrome - Mozilla Firefox - Apple Safari. If you do not use any of the browsers listed above, you can refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of your browser to find out how to adjust or change settings. In the case of different devices (for example, computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), the user must ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect their preferences regarding cookies.
Activating and deactivating cookies
In addition to being able to use the tools provided by the browser to activate or deactivate individual cookies, we inform you that the website www.youronlinechoices.com lists the main providers who work with the website operators to collect and use information useful for behavioural advertising. You can deactivate or activate all the companies or alternatively adjust your preferences individually for each company. To do this you can use the tool in the page www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte. Further useful information on cookies is available at these addresses: www.allaboutcookies.org.